Collection of Personal and Non-Personal Information
What information do we collect?
We reserve the right to ask you to provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, contact details or other relevant details as required to assist you in providing the best possible service from our website.
When do we collect information?
We may ask you to provide us with your relevant information when you:
- Register your account on our website.
- Register for any offers/discounts.
- Order from our website.
- Make a purchase.
- Subscribe to a newsletter.
- Fill out a contact form.
- Use Live Chat on our website.
- Respond to a survey or marketing communication.
- Browse the website.
- Are being directed to our website from our other official & non-official social media platforms.
Use of Your Personal and Non-Personal Information
- To personalize your experience with our website, products and services.
- To deliver the products, offerings and the type of content that best suits your requirement.
- To improve or enhance the user experience on our website.
- To offer better customer care services in responding to your service requests.
- To promote our brand, products and services.
- To run contests, promotions, surveys or other marketing & promotional activities.
- To send periodic emails as & when required.
Protection of Information
How do we protect your information?
- In order to keep user’s information safe and secure, we use the best technology to ensure that there is no security breach.
- All sensitive/credit information you enter on our website is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All transactions are processed through a payment gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Who may access your information?
We understand the confidentiality of your information. All your information (personal as well as non-personal) is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Cookies are text files that contain small pieces of data to identify your computer as you use a computer network.
You can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings. Please note that after turning off cookies, some of the website features may not be able to function properly to make your browsing experience more efficient.
StrategySoda does not sell, trade or loan any part of its user’s information to any third parties.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
We adhere to the COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act). This website is not intended to market to children under the age of 13 years.
Users are requested to be solely responsible for keeping themselves updated from time to time.